Are you a restaurant that needs help planning for and complying with the new minimum wage?
The City of Minneapolis’s minimum wage ordinance requires businesses to pay their employees a living wage, gradually increasing from $9.25 in 2017 to $15 by 2024. We know this change might require small businesses to restructure their budgets, so the City of Minneapolis is hosting a free, interactive session to help business owners understand rising costs and build a financial plan to support them.
In this session, you will learn how to:
• Plan for the wage increases and look for ways to offset additional costs
• Explore the possibility of implementing additional revenue sources
• Creatively and efficiently schedule labor
• Build a financial model to support paying minimum wages
• Get connected to free, one-on-one financial consulting through the City of Minneapolis
When: Monday, April 15. 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
Where: Prodigal Public House 25 E 26th St, Minneapolis 55404
When: Friday, April 19. 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Where: Capitol Cafe
2417 E Franklin Ave, Minneapolis 55406
When: Tuesday, April 23. 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Where: Midtown Global Market
920 E Lake St, Minneapolis 55407