The Main Street Alliance works to provide small businesses a voice on the most pressing public policy issues across the nation. Our advocacy promotes vibrant businesses and healthy communities, and fosters leadership development of socially responsible business leaders.
- Trust & Transparency: Successful small businesses are built on trust.
- Inclusion & Equity: Small businesses succeed when communities thrive, when all are welcome and opportunity is shared.
- Leadership: If we want our voices to be heard, we’ve got to speak up for ourselves.
- Sustainability: We build our businesses not for short-term gain, but for the long haul. Our public policies should reflect that.
- Shared Responsibility: Small businesses are part of the fabric of communities. We’re committed to giving back.